Portugal's popularity has been growing exponentially in the past few years. It has not only became a great place to invest, but also to live as more people choose the country to establish their home.
- Good Weather Good Mood: Almost 300 sunny days per year, moderate winter warm summer.
- Place to Visit - Place to Be: 20M visitors/year. Popular destination for tourists and for relocation.
- Security & Serenity: 3rd most peaceful country. No discrimination and high level of hospitality.
- Quality of Life with Low Budget: Lowest minimum salary in West Europe. Affordable prices, 1.100km of coastline.
- Promising Parameters: 2,2% GDP Increase, 1,5% Inflation Rate, 6.7% Unemployment, 9% Increase in Housing Index.
Why to Invest in Portugal
- Best Investment Immigration Program in Europe
- Exemplary economic indicators in Europe
- Politic Stability and Government Support
- Real Estate Capital Gain Potential
- Promising Tourism Indicators